Daily organisation is one of the most widely used strategies by therapists. For people who feel overloaded, planning and organising daily activities can help them to manage their time. Try making a schedule to plan your day. A schedule will help you to feel like you are working through the things you want to get done.
Tips for daily organisation
- Make a schedule of your planned tasks for the next day
- Keep it handy so you can plan every weekday in advance
- Check your schedule for the day as soon as you get up
- Make sure you know what to do and when
- Prepare your things for the day
- Before you leave the house make sure you take everything you need with you
At the end of the day, you can see whether the schedule was a helpful way for you to get things done.